Sunday, January 9, 2011

UGH~

Menstrual cycle + new calling = an exhausting day!

I will not elaborate on the first part to spare any male readers out there, but lets just say that once a month is the only time I wish I was still pregnant!

I got called to teach 11 and 12 year olds in Sunday school.  My first reaction was how can I do this?  I have a 13 month old and a husband who is rarely at church.  But when Darrin chimed in and vowed to help by taking Halle 2nd hour (when he is there) and with the assumption that I will be released from my other calling so I am not overloaded, I thought okay, should be fun.  I do like that age group and I like learning right along with them.  I will try and stay positive!

On a happier note... BACK TO SCHOOL TOMORROW~ HOORAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment