Saturday, January 15, 2011

Nie Nie Dialogues...

I have a few things on my mind at this late hour.  But I will just write about two.

1.  I saw an amazing movie tonight.  It is so wonderful to be taken to a place that leaves you speechless in the end and feeling like you are on top of the world.  Movies for me can do that.  It is RARE but it happens. Tonight with one of my B.F.F.'s we experienced it together and that is special too.

2.  I have a crazy fascination with Stephanie Nielson.  www.nieniedialogues.blogspot.com
I realize I am not the only one who feels this way, but just hang with me on this one.  I admire her, that goes without saying.  I try to emulate her.  I faithfully follow her writing.  I talk about her like she is my dear friend.  Like I have known her for decades.  I feel like I have.  Anyway, if you haven't heard of her or her story, I dare you to look her up.  You will be changed.  I promise!

Goodnight!  I made it with 10 minutes to spare!

The rest of what is on my mind is for the hard journal.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Yes, what movie? I saw Black Swan last night and it is definately NOT that movie :)

    ReplyDelete