Here I am... the last known woman to have a blog! I decided to call it a journal though and might not even let anyone see it... so is that really blogging?
Saturday, January 8, 2011
A good man!
My husband is a really great person. I am reminded of that daily. His job alone speaks volumes about his desire to serve others. But if being an Emergency Room Physician isn't enough, he chooses to go to places like Haiti for a week to help the people there suffering from Cholera.
I don't tell him enough how proud of him I am. I sometimes can't even find the right words to express how much I admire and look up to him. If only there were more folks like him in the world, it would be a beautiful place!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

We're big fans here in TX!!! Love you Dr./Uncle D!
ReplyDeleteKel I am so proud of you for keeping this up... you are better than me. I have to agree that D is amazing. I love reading what you have to say everyday... keep it up!!! Love ya.
ReplyDeleteD is awesome. And I loved all of the pics - what an incredible experience.
ReplyDelete