Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Pure white trash!

I may make several posts entitled that.  Since I am the finest white trash ever made!

I discovered Drake's cherry fruit pies while in NY.  Those along with Entenmann's yum chocolate crumb donuts, pretty much got me through the rough patches!

My darling K Glass thinks of me and sends me boxes once and again.  This time though she sent me 8 boxes of them and I am trying to figure out how I can eat them all before the 21st of January. That is the best by date.  So far today I have had 3.  Thank goodness I went to the gym this morning.  I might try freezing them.    

Thanks for taking care of me K Glass!

1 comment:

  1. I don't like those kind of sweets...not my first choice. But I did try them once when we had some left over when you were visiting or something, and I must say---mighty tasty.

    ReplyDelete