Here I am... the last known woman to have a blog! I decided to call it a journal though and might not even let anyone see it... so is that really blogging?
Saturday, January 29, 2011
I was suppose to be a race car driver!
No doubt about it.
D threw me a party for to remember... 18 close friends and family at MB2 raceway. (Indoor go-karting) (the real fast ones)! It was so AWESOME! We had our own private room where there was food and karaoke and a pool table. Then we got to race over and over again!
Thank you all who came and shared in such a fun night, thank you for my gifts. TOO MUCH~ and thank you D for a great birthday! I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so jealz that I wasn't there! I was thinking about you all day yesterday....HB KP!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteKage- me too! So sad to miss your party. Hate living so far away! Happy Birthday Sis! Love you!
ReplyDeletep.s. you deserved the party and all the gifts! :)
I missed you guys TERRIBLY! What fun we would have had! XO
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday :) That is like the most perfect party for you! I totally agree that you should have been a race car driver, btw :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a blast that must have been! Would have loved to have been there! Hope you had a great day!
ReplyDelete