Here I am... the last known woman to have a blog! I decided to call it a journal though and might not even let anyone see it... so is that really blogging?
Saturday, March 5, 2011
Marvelous moms day
Aubrey's school hosts a day for moms. It was so great! We got there and had some breakfasts snacks and had a raffle. I didn't win anything of course. We then went to the the kids' room and the teacher had set up a tea party for us. So cute. The kids served us our brownies, cookies and fruit and poured us our tea. Then about three or four times throughout the course of our eating, she yelled "RUBS" and the kids had to give us back rubs. Each child took the microphone and read a poem about their mom. It was a lovely day. Aubrey was so sweet and I loved my poem.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment