Thursday, March 24, 2011

Almost forgot...

Happy birthday my sweet Nonnie dear.  I love you.  Hope you had a great day!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank You!! Where ever did you dig up this atrocious picture, this totally screams 'fake smile'!
    I had a memorable birthday if nothing else! So here it is...I have major allergies this time of year but 2011 definitely has topped the charts. I had to cancel with a friend taking me to breakfast who had just arrived the night before from Bahrain (I felt terrible), then I canceled later (Tuesday) with another friend who was taking me out for a late lunch. I knew I didn't want my girlfriends to go to all the trouble to prepare a brunch at one of their homes on Wed if my day was anything like Tues so I canceled ahead of time just in case. Anyway my girlfriends told me they just wanted to have a "Cooking Show" party for me on Thursday (my actual bday) and they wouldn't take 'no' for an answer. Anyway it was darling they all brought ingredients for the food that they make, my favorite dishes of theirs that I've always wanted to learn how to make, and I sat and watched while each one of them demonstrated. Okay so here is when it turned UGLY!! I was peeling a carrots and started having an allergy attack...than I rubbed my eyes..I'm allergic to raw carrots!!!!! My face swelled up and my eyes swelled shut, I looked like Will Smith in Hitch!! It was awful, my friend Jessica had Childrens Benedryl and it started making me super drowsy so I had to leave! It was actually pretty funny. I slept like a log and several of my friends had stopped by and I didn't hear the door ONCE! They left flowers, cupcakes, tarts, gift bags, and it all got drenched in the RAIN! I could have died. Anyway I went through with my plans to go to the temple with Brian but you would have thought I was the Elephant Man by the looks we got! I told Brian I've always heard you loose your looks as you get older I just didn't hear it happens all in one day:)! Thanks for thinking of me! I love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete