Monday, March 7, 2011

Grams' visit...

My 84 year old grandma decided to come down for a weekend visit.  It was very nice having her here.  She is a little depressed and constantly thinks she is dying, but I am certain a good dose of the Privett family helped her out.  She is probably thrilled to be back home and by herself, for a little while anyway.

This woman has the most amazing memory I have ever encountered, she can recall dates from the 30's.  She is still driving.  She is a fire cracker.  I have glimpses of what I will be like at 84.  Some of them I aspire to, others I swear I will not inherit.  I am so thankful to have my grandmother still with me and in my children's lives.  She is a beautiful woman!  Love you grams.

 

3 comments:

  1. I love GRAMS! I love that she came all that way to see you, she is still looking out for you girl! She looks great by the way! Aubrey looks adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly! It's Beth Tait, I just found your blog when I was commenting on Sara's. Your kids are so big and it's great to see what you guys have been up to. We have looked at a couple houses/townhomes up near you guys. Who knows... we could be neighbors at some point. Hope all is well.

    xo. Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth... come out here. You guys would love it. PLEASE let us know if you need any advice/suggestions etc. Remember this is my home. Where I grew up. So I know it wellllll~

    ReplyDelete