Here I am... the last known woman to have a blog! I decided to call it a journal though and might not even let anyone see it... so is that really blogging?
Saturday, February 11, 2012
12 weeks 4 days to be exact...
But who is counting?!
I swear there is only one in there. I just get big fast! My babies get big fast too! I can feel this little one already. Wouldn't leave me alone during The Vow tonight.
Congrats mama! You look great. How exciting. Oh, and I'm pretty sure we're movin' up there. Found a place and put down a deposit. Lease signing should be next week.
Yippee for baby #4! Hope you feel good soon.
ReplyDeleteI love love love it.... I am so excited and I love that you aren't finding out. Congrats again. Love you!
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful! I'm so happy and excited for you! And yay for big babies! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats mama! You look great. How exciting. Oh, and I'm pretty sure we're movin' up there. Found a place and put down a deposit. Lease signing should be next week.
ReplyDelete