Sunday, February 5, 2012

11 weeks...

Still pregnant! Still sick!

I went to the doctor on Friday and took the required pee test to tell me that I was pregnant in order to make an appointment with the doctor.  I was taken back to a room to be told the results.  Before she could speak, I opened my sweatshirt and showed her my belly and said I know I am pregnant!  She said OH how far along are you?!  I said 11 or so.  She said, okay well, let's get your appointment set.  They set it for this Friday.  12 weeks.  I will get to see the little pumpkin. Still assuming there is only one pumpkin :)  I am FAT!  Can't hide my belly at all!  Stayed the same at 9 lbs.

I did feel the baby two nights ago.  I am certain of it.  I had to pause and really take it in.  I remember seeing and feeling Halle at 13 weeks.  Hence why I called her a crazy strong freak.  So it isn't crazy that I am feeling this one.  Haven't felt it again, but sure did that night.  I am going to call my dad and Carolyn tonight and tell them.  Then I can announce it on here.  May give me more to talk about.  I am having writers block!

No comments:

Post a Comment