Kim was on another episode of Cupcake Wars. Best of the best. She came in 2nd. She did great! The lady who won had vegan cupcakes... and a terrible attitude, but oh well! So proud of her and her accomplishments!
Meanwhile I woke up at 4 a.m. and was up til 6 consumed with thoughts of the new house and if we get it and my audition on Tuesday. Too much to think about!!
Time to watch the Golden Globes!
Oh my gosh...let me know if you get the house. I keep thinking about it too and I hardly know much about it! Fingers crossed :)
ReplyDeleteWe watched it too! I Was so bummed that the snotty girl got first place. Kim totally deserved it. Bummer. She is the best!
ReplyDeleteAnd your house... What is up? Did u go ahead and decide to still get it? Did D tell you I called the other day? You were at the Ellen show. Call me... Love you!