Thursday, January 12, 2012

8 weeks...

Kristy did this and it is a good idea.  Post and save them until the news has been announced.  Then post em for people to back read.

So I am 8 weeks today.  And I still feel yucky.  Knock on wood not quite as yucky as I have felt with others.  But still yucky!  I am getting fat.  I have gained 4 pounds.  Of fat.  I have TERRIBLE gas pain!  I don't remember that with the others.  I am certain that it is a boy.  I can't get enough of meat!  I crave burgers, chicken, hot dogs, anything substantial.  I can eat a ton!!  Then I get sick.  It is a vicious cycle.  I found pre natal vitamins that I like!  They are gummies.  Yay!  So happy about that.  I am due August 22nd.  So will have the baby sometime the week before.  It seems so far away but I know it will go fast.  I am going to try to really savor this cuz I really can't do this again!  This is it!

Love you little monkey!  Can't wait to see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment