Really? The baby is the size of a grape. And I look like I am 5 months. My Uterus is like OH YA, I remember this, and just starts getting big early! Ok, doesn't help that I am bloated and full all the time! I feel awful starting at about 4p. everyday. I started back at the gym on Wed. I can't get out of control with this one. I want to be back sooner like I was with Halle. I am sore!! I am going to call and make an apt with Dr. Marter next week. Would love to hear the heartbeat... Would love to get to 13 weeks so we can tell everyone else and I could potentially feel better! I gained another pound. I am at 5 pounds already. Fennagren seems to help me a bit. I need to get more of it. I managed Disneyland yesterday and ate more than I have ever eaten in one day... 2 chimi's, a corn dog, cotton candy, popcorn, two cokes. That was all from 1 to 8! BOY~ it is a BOY~ Guess we will have to wait and see....
No comments:
Post a Comment