I am indeed thankful for so many treasures in my life.
I am thankful for the abundant amount of blessings that my Heavenly Father has given me.
My children are the light of my life and I am thankful they are healthy, happy, smart and wonderful beings.
I am thankful that I get to be their mother!
I am overcome with gratitude for my beautiful husband who takes such good care of us! Works so hard to give us the things we enjoy. I am more in love with him today than ever before.
I am thankful for my health! I know this is a blessing without which would make life so much more difficult and often times not worth living.
I am thankful for so much family and so many friends that are a part of my life that I love and adore.
I am thankful that I can live in the best city in the greatest state in all the country! I often times catch myself breathless at the beauty of the earth!
I am thankful for my freedom here and those who sacrificed their lives and for those who today still fight for the word PEACE~
I am thankful that I get to be with my loved ones today and partake in the bounty of the earth. Thank you turkey for sacrificing your life and giving us food to eat...
I am thankful that I can recognize not just today but everyday that I am so happy. That I have so much to be grateful for!
Happy Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment