Thursday, November 3, 2011

EXCELLENCE~

My husband is amazing... I already know that!  But to be in a room full of his colleagues and have the CEO of the hospital say such wonderful things about him and why he deserved to win the service excellence award was really awesome!!  He excels in everything he does and work is no exception.  He was chosen over 256 doctors at the hospital and only one other doctor in the ER has ever received this award.  A real honor!  I was a very proud mama!  Daddy~ you are a hero to many people in our valley but you are more than a hero to us, your adoring family...  We love you!!!  Thank you for all you do!!


2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS Darrin!! I'm proud of you too! How cool is that? Love and miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!! Congrats, Big D!! And, congrats to you, too, Kel, for all the support you give him!

    ReplyDelete