I did something last night that I am not proud of!
I swore I would NEVER do it! I would not be caught dead taking part in this ridiculous event!
I gave in when my friend who I trust and who does it "all the time" said we would just go see what it is all about... Would you believe it????? It was the most fun I have had in a while!
BLACK FRIDAY shopping...
![]() |
| some of the loot... |
![]() |
| We needed help exiting the store! |
At one point I almost peed my pants I was laughing so hard! It was like nothing I have ever experienced! It was a success and it was fun! I got stuff I didn't need of course... My favorite of the night was a trampoline, I got the last one, and had to sit on it and fight people off it... Kim says, where are you gonna put that? I said in tears laughing... my new house?!
I am so happy I went. I just may do it again, it was that funny! Thanks Kim for making me go!


No comments:
Post a Comment