Friday, May 25, 2012

Really cool start to a long weekend...

We took the kids to Magic Mountain today.  Scared the piss out of Halle bear...

Poor baby!!!

Traumatized... wouldn't go on anything else after!!!

Then tonight I went to shut the garage door and something flew past my head, I thought it was a bat, but it was an OWL~  I was so excited!  Anyone that knows me knows I am IN LOVE with owls!  It was so great.  I stared at it for a half an hour and talked to him the whole time.  He was so cute!!!!!!!!!!!  I wish I could have kept him.  I waited til Darrin and Dalin got home so I could show him to them.  Then we opened the garage and he flew out!  Made my whole horrible week better!!!!!!  Thank you beautiful creature for showing yourself to me!!!

Is he the COOLEST?!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Whoa...those eyes. reminds me of one they had animal kingdom

    ReplyDelete