Here I am... the last known woman to have a blog! I decided to call it a journal though and might not even let anyone see it... so is that really blogging?
Thursday, October 6, 2011
Mexico adventures pt 6
The end of a great week. We went into San Lucas and did some water stuff! We are home and D and I are both sick, (colds) and it is cold here!! UGH~
Hey Kelly - it's Beth Tait. What is the name of this resort you visit??? I want to do something like this with the whole fam next year. You can email it to me if you want. Looks amazing.
Hey Kelly - it's Beth Tait. What is the name of this resort you visit??? I want to do something like this with the whole fam next year. You can email it to me if you want. Looks amazing.
ReplyDelete