Tuesday, October 25, 2011

300 posts?!

What?  So that means there is only 65 days left this year?  What?

I am really proud of myself for doing this.  I have a journal for the whole year, complete with pictures.  :)  I wonder if I will do it again next year?

Tonight Aubrey and I went with the youth in our ward to Lark Ranch.  A home for people with disabilities.  It was the highlight of  my year!  I love being with people that make me happy and they all make me so  happy!  They are a joy to be around and so much fun!  We danced, and chatted and ate treats. It was perfect!  Aubrey enjoyed it too!  Pictures to come.  I saw someone taking pictures.  I was too busy doing the macarena!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! I hope you'll do it again! I love keeping up with you and your kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do it again next year? Please?

    Love you & miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that you do it again next year! I have loved reading you each day :)

    ReplyDelete