Friday, July 1, 2011

Magic Mountain...

Oh my so we went to Magic again today and Aubrey and Dalin went on every ride they were allowed to based on height.  It went really well, Superman, Colossus, Galiath, Ninja, Revolution... all really great coasters.  Then we headed to X2.  Oh man, first of all the ride scared me and I am not easily scared by coasters.  When we pulled to a stop, Dalin who was next to me was bawling!!  And I could hear Aubrey in front of me crying just as hard!  Their heads were killing them!  I felt terrible!  When we went to the next ride, which I can't believe they wanted to go on another, I looked at Aubrey's ear and asked her what she had all over it?!  I realized that it was a bruise.  Her entire top half of her ear was bruised, bad!  I felt like the worst mother ever!  She and Dalin HATE X2 but luckily had a great time otherwise!  I am so happy we didn't start the day with that ride, I would have never gotten them on another one!



We found Hannah, but missed the rest of the Sivley kids that were there with their summer camp...


Um, look at my face, that says it all!  This ride is not for the weak!

Poor Aubrey!  Bailie too!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment