Here I am... the last known woman to have a blog! I decided to call it a journal though and might not even let anyone see it... so is that really blogging?
Monday, April 4, 2011
Mexico day one and two
So far, it has been perfect! We got to sleep til 9 this morning. :) We headed down to the pool at about 10. D and I took turns at the gym. Yes, gym on vacation, what is wrong with me? We stayed by the pool til about 5. Headed to town for tacos. Jennie ate more than Darrin. Hee hee. When we got back we had ice cream. Good thing I went to the gym! Dalin and daddy headed down to the beach party while the girls laid on the balcony. Now it is time for bed so we can get up and do it all over again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment