Thursday, April 28, 2011

Jury duty?

I think I totally missed the boat on getting out of it.  I didn't read my paper thoroughly and sure enough there was a section I could have filled out and sent back about trying to get out.  I have a legit reason.  BABY at home and no day care... UGH~ Now my date starts Monday and even if I mail it over night tomorrow, unless the Jury services is open on Sat. they won't get it on time.  I am so dumb!!!

Cut to: I have to go to court on Tuesday for my "failure to appear" which is such crap!!  I filled out the paper work and sent it in requesting a court date and they conveniently didn't get it.  ???  GIMMICK much?

Too much to think about.  Good night!

3 comments:

  1. I think if you bring baby with her birth certificate you will be turned away right quick. Bring the other two b.c's as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya? I think that is what I will do... this is assuming I get a "yes" when I call to show up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whenever I get the call I just fax copies of their b.c's and tell them I am the primary caretaker, so I think I'm good for a while.

    ReplyDelete