Monday, December 31, 2012

Another old lang syne...

I did it!  I made it another year blogging.  Woot woot.  Now what?  Do I commit to next year?  UGH~ I don't know...

We had a banner year!

Found a house in January
Moved in March
New house almost floated away in April
Car accident in May and
Darrin turned 40 (in style)
Aubrey was baptized in July and
I was in Carly's wedding and
A super fun beach camping trip
Laney came in August and
Kids started a new school and
We added Lupe to our family
In Liz's wedding in September
Went to Mexico in October and
Saw Justin Bieber in Concert
Got to see Barbara in concert in November and
Went to Texas for Thanksgiving

What am I forgetting?

I am so thankful that my family is happy and healthy.  I am so happy I have this journal to remind me just how wonderful my life is.

It is 10:30, my night owl (Dalin) is having no problem waiting up for midnight.  My girl (Aubrey) begged me to stay up and I knew full well she wouldn't make it... she is out!  Correction, she is awake, just quiet.  
Nana and Papa are on their way here and car is loaded and ready to go early to the parade :)

Happy New Year to those who read my blog.  All five of you :)  Just kidding.  I think there might be ten of you.

LOVE you all!!


4 comments:

  1. Have a happy new year! Thank you for letting me be part of your 2012 it meant so much to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We read your blog!! Huh...I didn't know we could leave comments though!?? We love it and love feeling like we are still connected from miles away! Happy New Year to you and the fam! Missed you today, wish we were at the parade with you! Love you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you keep going! Love feeling connected across all the miles. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES!! I'm all caught up!! I was missing 'family' tonight so I thought I'd stop by...Love and Miss You!!

    ReplyDelete