Saturday, September 8, 2012

Bachelorette party...

It was a night to celebrate with Liz and her last days of being single.  I was so up in the air of how I was going to be able to join in on the fun... I ended up getting a room for D and I to stay at the hotel where they were staying downtown.  And D watched the baby while I went to dinner and part of the after party.  It was perfect!  I am so glad he was willing to do that so I could be there with the girls.
I can't believe the wedding is 21 days away!!

Meanwhile Lupe (my angel) took the other three to Magic Mountain today and stayed the night with them.  They had a blast!!  I am so thankful my kids are loving and accepting her!

Meanwhile, I have no pictures from either event.  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment