Saturday, August 6, 2011

Soccer...

Last year we did AYSO, a region of soccer out here in our valley.  To say that I was disappointed is a very nice word to use!  I swore I would not do it again!

Cut to three months ago and Aubrey tells me she really wants to play soccer again!?  It is only fair to mention that Aubrey is amazing at a lot of things but I would not really call her an athlete.  She won the spirit award so that should tell you a thing or two...  But she got GREAT exercise and she had so much fun!  She was not privy to what mom was going through on the sidelines.  So for her, I gave in and let her play again.  It was a little late in the game so she was wait listed for a team.  :) I thought it was my out!

We found out yesterday she got on team!  Here I am having anxiety about this up coming season.  I hope and pray it is different and better from the last year!  I think I learned a few tricks to make it a tad easier I suppose!  But I just want to be as happy about it as she is!!

Here is to another year of soccer!

Let's not talk about how the uniforms don't fit at all!!!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment