Friday, February 25, 2011

Please help?!!!!

I have not had a climber until this one...






ALL WITHIN 24 HOURS!!!!!!  What do I do?

5 comments:

  1. Fun stuff! She's getting so big! yeah, Barrett & Bauer are both climbers... you rescue them when you can and pray they'll be safe when you're not watching!! They get pretty good at it! Poor Dayne crawls up the stairs and doesn't know how to come back down so he sits at the top and CRIES until I get him. It's a fun game! :) NOT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like she's pretty good at it.

    Helmet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmmm...she looks pretty solid and good at it. I've got one of those too. His name is Sebastian :) They should hang out together :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep getting distracted by your gorgeous curtains behind her in that last shot...

    I'm sorry, I had one of those too, it's exhausting. The more you can (safely) embrace it, the saner you'll be, but it's a workout. make sure all your furniture is bolted to the walls, don't leave knives on the countertop, and always have insurance. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LoL. I have resorted to laying down all the dining room chairs and my stool in my bathroom. Thanks for the reminder McKay about putting stuff away that she can grab. Didn't even think of that. Send Sebastian to me anytime Sara!!!!!! I hope I can meet them soon. :)

    ReplyDelete